Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back in the Basement

Wow. It has been a while, hasn't it?

Fifteen months have passed since I was last here. The big bookcase is gone, and that's good news! It found a new home in Canada where it is now keeping medical books safe. Only fifteen more to be emptied, give or take a couple.

The mid-term elections are over and my schedule has changed, some other all-consuming projects are settled in, and I am returning to the basement, to the books, to the videos and the other items that you will learn about.

I sent out 64 invitations to some of my Facebook friends, real people who know me well or share my interest in music, or a broad general knowledge received from reading books. Real books. The kind you can hold in your hands.

Let me know what you think about all this. Really! I want to know.

In the mean time, look up!

No comments: